Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Fake news

My fake news article is about the singer Zayn Malik attacking an aggressive fan. I choose this topic to write a fake news article about, because pop stars do have a lot of aggressive fans so it's believable that they would snap at some point, and people have a huge oppression with celebrities and news about celebrities so it's something a lot of people would be interested in knowing more about.

Fake news are news that include misinformation, or a real story that's been twisted by the media. Fake news are often based on truth, and will get send around a whole lot around, and shared by people on social media.

In my fake news article most of the things I write is false, but it's believable because of the things famous people go through. The singer I choose is currently on tour so he would have had a concert during that time, and it's likely he would be too busy to respond to what happened.

To make my news believable I went to a trusted news page, and I used the logo and tried to make it look as much as a news page as possible, with commercials and other stuff known to this webpage.

Hope you enjoyed the fake news article.

-Sarah Rød



No comments:

Post a Comment